RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME






1. I don’t have an English name (if you must ask why, ask in Igbo).

2. Not your regular human but I’m a Being (I’m not responsible for how you understand that).

3. “All-back” is my signature hair. Oh yeah! You read well.

4. I’m pretty sure God didn’t create me with honey or sugar but I ended up being sweet.☺️🀭

5. With all my intelligence and sense at my age, I still can’t differentiate between ginger and garlic. Ayi!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ˆ

6. I am not blind but I can barely “see” without my glasses. 

7. I would rather sleep than do Hangouts.

8. I love food. So much.

9. I hate being generalized.

10. I am too nice. You should employ me as your friend with daily salary. But please, have sense.

11. Onions is overrated. 😣 I will legit pick out onions while I eat (I don't need eyeglass for that one😁).

12. I am a baby–woman.

13. I need you to keep visiting the blog.

14. I want you to know that I love you and I appreciate your indulgence. Your comments and shares, I really appreciate.

It's been a wonderful journey with you guys.
Do have a splendid weekend.♥️πŸ’›πŸ’š


Comments

  1. Wow ...thats nice...
    But still wonder why you and some people I have known still hate onions being in their food..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I don't know about is number 5....i know d rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome as always, Weldon Amaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a personality, well I guess I do that onion removal stuff too,kudos to we all,"onion pickers"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
      I am not alone.

      Delete
  5. Well,when ever I see you angry,you are mostly isolated from others,kinda really quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just seeing this. I had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020: What a year?!

PERFECT DAY